June 14, 2022 is the Tenth Anniversary of Rosalie Bertell’s Passing.
PBME – the Planteary Movement for Mother Earth commemorates her with respect, appreciation and gratitude!
We are wondering about what Rosalie Bertell might have had to say about what has happened in the meantime?
Her trailblazing book «Planet Earth – The Latest Weapon of War» was first published in 2000, but remained unknown as the publisher went bankrupt. Until 2011, she has written several addenda which since then were included in the German version of her book as well as in all other editions of her work, i.e. in Spanish, Italian, French and eventually, in the new and enhanced English version as well. Bertell would have been delighted about this.
As a result of her disappearing optimism for the great social movements of the 1980-1990’s, in the years after 2000, she arrived at the conclusion that her analysis should have been considerably sharper and more explicit.
Because these movements had aligned themselves with, or were incorporated by the «opposing» side or, did not manage to develop their topics any further, after being unable to integrate Bertell’s findings and what she had to say.
Most of all, the UN, the organization she had worked for all her life, did nothing to stop the global destruction process of planet earth and the entire sphere of life. On the contrary, the UN has increasingly become the leader of these new political tendencies.
Ten years later, this becomes obvious to a degree that is rather unsettling and, most likely, would have been unimaginable to Rosalie.
Also her hope for a foundation of an International Court of Justice, that would have been able to address the question of protection of the earth from military geo-engineering now seems to have become a rather remote idea.
In short, I suspect that Rosalie would be shocked about what has happened since her passing away:
- beginning with the on-going extension of measures of military geo-enineering towards a public recognition of a so-called civil geo-engineering and its integration into the university system, where it is presented as a contribution in fighting against so-called «man-made» climate change – thus concealing its military origins, giving it a new meaning and definition, which results in a reversal of the term beyond recognition,
- to the integration of military geo-engineering into the new, so-called 4. industrial revolution, now propagated as modernization via digitalization and artificial intelligence, biotechnology, nano- technology and transhumanism, which is designed to abolish a free and autonomous human being, none of which has yet reached critical public awareness,
- from the Corona-crisis and medical experiments, the research and development of «viruses» in chemical laboratories all over the world as a new invisible super weapon, its application within a worldwide lab experiment that damages the human body with mass- »vaccinations» on a global scale, with unknown, long-term consequences, leading to serious vaccine-related injuries and high numbers of vaccine-related deaths, possibly caused by their ability to disturb and even destroy the natural human immune-system.
These experimental substances may contain toxic compounds, able to cause cancer as well as possibly elements that may lead to genetic alterations, are propagated by the WHO, a UN-organization, which now seems to be reaching for a kind of global dominance and control of the healthcare systems of all countries. Reasons for this lie not only in alleged safety and health protective measures against a supposed severe health threat of all mankind. But these measures are being set into place as an alleged «entry-ticket» for participation in social life per se.
In this way, the evil plans of a policy are becoming visible that are currently under way, which include the systemic and deliberate damage to the human body, risking even its annihilation and considering this a form of collateral damage, while preparing for those who survive this, a «merging» with the digital mega machine, propagating this as an «improvement of the human being» via so-called «transhumanism»
- and a «climate» policy, implemented on the basis of false data produced by corrupted science, the world climate council of the UN , IPCC (International Panel on Climate Change), via the «Green Deal» of the USA and the EU, as well as the World Economic Forum, WEF, in Davos – a policy intended to achieve nothing less than the abolition of the foundational principles of our modern civilization, via a «Great Transformation», including the installation of dictatorial conditions by means of erosion of the rule of law, the general withdrawal of human rights, the right to free speech, the withdrawal of personal liberties as tested during the Corona crisis, as well as a repeatedly and openly declared depopulation project,
- to the new militarization, as evidenced in the war in Ukraine, which was not prevented by the UN, and which could potentially lead to a Third World War, even a nuclear war.
All of this horror is the opposite of what Rosalie, whose research was especially on the numerous risks of nuclear radiation, for which she was awarded the alternative Nobel Peace Prize, would have expected. She would have raised her voice loud and clear against this. Now it is up to us to follow her lead in this matter.
During the last decade, the work of Rosalie found widespread distribution: five editions in Germany alone, and in the end, the original English version became available again in an enhanced edition.
However, public resonance remained low, which, by the way, has now become almost common for the results of critical science in general. The current social movements as well as remnants of former social movements rejected a more in-depth analysis and discussion of Bertell’s topics, even though they themselves are effected by these.
The contextualisation of her works into the approach of Critical Theory of Patriarchy, which Rosalie desired, was not always met with understanding, as evidenced in the publication process of our new book «Global WAR-NING! Geoengineering is Wrecking our Planet and Humanity», Global Research 2021, (German version: Globale Warnung! Geoengineering ruiniert unseren Planeten und die Menschheit, Zeitgeist 2022) which contains a contribution of Rosalie Bertell.
She would have been pleased with this book, because it represents her work in new contexts and in the company of women from different parts of the world, investigating even further into her field of research, and also with a contribution from her friend Michel Chossudovsky from Global Research in Canada, at a moment in time, when the general confusion on what is actually truly going on in global patriarchy, seems to be reaching a climax.
As an eco-feminist, this would have been very much in her interest, especially now, when the relation of her analysis with the analysis of global patriarchy today has never become more obvious. For her, our term «military alchemy» had become the appropriate expression of this interrelationship.
As a pioneer of a new science, Rosalie certainly would have welcomed the increasing number of analyses of military geo-engineering world-wide.
It would have consoled and atoned her to see that this topic is now on the map and can no longer be denied, with the ever-increasing evidence that is now provided.
Because the entire development of this technology is now partially already beyond of what Rosalie was able to observe.
Just imagine: In three years from now, in 2025, the US-Airforce hopes to succeed in the realization of its goal of achieving control over weather conditions world-wide. (Col. Tanzy J. House et al., for the US Air Force, 1996: On Weather as a Force Multiplier. Owning the Weather in 2025):
«Climate Change» is man-made, indeed!
Inspired by Rosalie Bertell, in 2010, we founded the Planetary Movement for Mother Earth, and we hope to have thus done our best to promote her ideas and findings and to build on her research. This also applies to the legacy of her last two interviews she gave in her life, which were lost for a long time, but eventually resurfaced after her death, with the titles: »Are we the last generations? » and «Planet without a future?»
These days we are pausing and commemorating her: the courageous, tireless, committed, intelligent, perceptive and deeply caring Rosalie Bertell! Her «planetary consciousness» shall be our model.
And we dedicate an insight by Hannah Arendt to her, that is applicable to the information war of our times – including also the one against the works of Rosalie Bertell – an insight that Rosalie would have shared without reservations:
«And the result is by no means that a lie is now accepted as the truth and the truth as a lie, but the human sense of orientation in the realm of the real, which cannot function WITHOUT the differentiation between truth and untruth, is being ANNIHILATED».
On the basis of Rosalie’s insights and her research, we shall continue to resist this.
Claudia von Werlhof, Chair PBME, June 2022