Claudia von Werlhof wrote to Greta Thunberg. In this letter Von Werlhof tells that the disruption of the global climate is not due to CO2.
Following questions arose from this letter for Silvia Terribili, who asked von Werlhof to give an interview for her radio show Onda Italiana on salto.nl, April 9th.
Here you find the Radio Interview:
- Where can we find scientific evidence for this, since the mainstream information tells us every day that the climate disruption is due to CO2?
- Some 30 years ago concerned environmentalists already asked for a drastic reduction of air pollutants, especially transboundary air pollutants like SOx, NOx, and toxic aerosols. The narrative today changed completely. We only seem to be concerned about global warming. What does this mean? That air pollutants are not dangerous anymore?
- Some 30 years ago we already warned that the protective ozone layer had been reduced. Nowadays we do not seem to care anymore for ozone depletion in the stratosphere. How could this be explained?
- It seems that computer models predicting catastrophic global warming in the coming years are parameterized. The risks of framing the outcome of these mathematic models is high. What can you say about this?
- Two thirds of the Earth are covered by oceans, why do not we measure the temperature of oceans in order to understand the so called global warming? Is the temperature of the Pacific Ocean really much warmer today than before the industrial Revolution? We know that all climate on Earth depends on the behavior of oceans, especially the Pacific. How can we prove with scientific evidence that the pollution caused by industrialized countries is much more effective on a global scale than the behavior of oceans?
- You have been studying the works of Rosalie Bertell. What are the most important findings and statements of her?
- Climate engineering is a potential climate weapon that can be used on a global scale. Why is Europe not concerned at all about this risk? Why is public debate on this issue practically not existent?
- What are ionospheric heaters ? What do we know about the experiments that are been conducted and directing a huge bundle of energy in the ionosphere at 60 km altitude? Why is public debate on this issue completely absent? What is Europe doing in order to monitor these kinds of dangerous experiments being carried out on our continent?
- May 23 to 26th The European Elections are coming. What can we do, as concerned Europeans, to put climate engineering and all related risks on the electoral agenda, because we expect European institutions to protect 300 million citizens from the risks of these extremely dangerous technologies.